CotoMovies is a simple and easy to use app where you can watch all your favorite movies or TV shows. It is a perfect on-demand app which lets you watch the content to Android TV as well. The app supports multiple languages and has a number of useful features. Here’s a tutorial on how to download & install CotoMovies on Android TV.
Coto Movies app has been developed by Bobby Movie Box developer which works well on all Android and iOS devices. The app can be used on TV devices such as Android Box, Android TV and FireStick. You can also use an Android emulator to install CotoMovies on PC.
To install CotoMovies on Android TV devices, you need an Android TV running on Android 4.0 or above. It also supports all Android boxes.
- Coto Movies has a massive library of TV shows and movies.
- The content is regularly updated.
- Cotomovies for Android TV is free to install and hundred percent free to use. No hidden charges and in-app purchases are there.
- You can download the content on your device and can watch it offline later.
- CotoMovies smart TV app supports multiple languages. The default language is English, but you can change it to the language of your preference.
- It supports the Cast feature i.e. the playback can be streamed to your TV using Chromecast or any such mirroring device.
- Coto movies on Android TV supports subtitles. You can choose the subtitles from more than 250 languages.
DOWNLOAD COTOMOVIES ON ANDROID TV / SMART TV
Let’s see the process of installation of Coto Movies on Android TV. You’ll require the APK file since the Android TV runs on Android OS.
The installation process on Android TV and Android TV Boxes is similar to that on smart phones since they both run on Android OS. The apps can be installed on Android TV from Google Play Store. However, this app is not available on Play Store. You need to get the latest version of APK. This app can only be installed if you have this APK. Before going to install the app on Android TV, We need to prepare the Android system to allow installations from external sources.
PREPARING ANDROID TV TO INSTALL COTOMOVIES APP
As the very first step you’ll need to switch ON the option “allow the apps from unknown sources”. This will allow you to download and install the third party apps on your devices.
- Power up your Android TV.
- Go to the Settings and find Security options.
- Now, look up for Unknown Sources option in security settings.
- Hit on the toggle to enable it.
Now the Android device is ready to install CotoMovies on Android TV. CotoMovies is 100% safe and virus free. We need to download the latest version of CotoMovies apk file. Whenever you download the APK, please check the file with any Anti-virus software installed on your phone.
INSTALL COTOMOVIES ON COTOMOVIES APP
- Open the any browser on your Android device.
- Type the following address on your Android TV’s browser.
- Tap the download button get latest version of CotoMovies apk.
- Once the download is complete, the browser by default will ask you to install it.
- Click on open and install CotoMovies on Android TV.
- If you close the browser after the completion of the download, go to the file manager app.
- Search the APK file and run it.
- Your device may ask for permissions, agree to them and finish the installation.
- Go to the home screen and launch it from there.
Now Coto Movies app is successfully installed on your Android Smart TV. Open the app and enjoy movies and TV shows for free.
HOW TO USE COTOMOVIES ON ANDROID TV / SMART TV
When the app is run for the first time, it asks for certain permissions. It will ask for the access to photos, media and files on the device. Without this permission you’ll not be able to download the videos on your device. Therefore, choose ‘Allow’.
If the developer note or prompt with the message from the developer appears, just tap Cancel to go to the main-screen of CotoMovies on Android TV.
The main-screen by default lists the featured Movies. Scroll through the list and play the movie of your choice if it is there. Else to explore more movies, Tap the menu icon on the top-left. You can always select a different category for movies from the list of the categories. Similarly, to explore the list of TV Shows instead, tap the TV Shows option in the menu.
CotoMovies is an amazing app to watch latest movies and shows. Hope this tutorial on how to install CotoMovies on Android TV helped. If you have any issues please comment below. We will get back to you with a solution.